Cycling stuff.....some running too.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Running

My brother Jared peaked my interest in doing a sprint triathalon so....I ran with Sharon when I got home from work. My knee started hurting today at work just thinking about running. I only ran 1.5 miles. Not much but you gotta start somewhere. We ran by the house, Sharon kept on truckin and I trucked right up to the dinner table. I'm going to ride my unicycle for a few minutes now just because I can and you can't. Then maybe I'll hackysack and juggle for a little while too. I don't know very many people that have that particular set of skills. I'm not saying I can do all 3 at the same time. I can't even do any 2 of them, well maybe the unicycle and juggling but I've vowed to never do that. I don't need the circus to come calling again. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home