Cycling stuff.....some running too.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Thursday ride, Friday rain

Rode 20 at Lake Hollingsworth with my lovely wife last night. Got home at the usual 6:45 and rushed around, loaded bikes and headed out. She wanted to do a 50 minute power workout in her biggest gear and that's what she did. I just rode along with her talking. She was going too hard to talk so it was a rare chance for me to get a word in edgewise. Today is Friday and I got off work to start my 4 day weekend at 3:00 instead of 6:00. Nice, but it's raining and I'm not so dedicated to ride on an optional training day in the rain. Sharon's running right now without me. I've got a sharp pain in my knee and I don't want to jepordise my riding by running through a sharp pain. In my experience dull pain is usually nothing to worry about, but a sharp pain that persists should be monitored closely.

Check out these gator pictures. I'm a little dubious about the one hanging. The e-mail said he was 23 feet. That would be a world record by about 5 feet. He's big to be sure but not THAT big.

1 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

I have nothing to say

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home